Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MY 'NEW' ETSY STORE

Patriotic 'Butterfly in Blue on Red' - Print 8 x 8

Welcome! to the ribbon cutting of my new Etsy Store. I've just officially opened shop and want to share my creations with you!  
 I'm very excited as this has been in the works for months now and it's finally here.
Below are some of the images that I've made into beautiful Giclee Prints, for children & adults.
To see them all Click on my ETSY STORE LINK on my sidebar or below!
You can also email me with any questions:  lilybell7@charter.net
THANK YOU! for stopping by.
Cheers!

Cow Jumped Over the Moon - Print 8 x 10

If Pigs Could Fly - Print 8 x 10

Magical Bubbles & White Rabbit - Print 8 x 10

Guardian Angels - Print 8 x 8

Rose Tea Cup - Print 8 x 8

Pink Tea Pot - Print 8 x 8

Dairy Cow & Cotton Candy Stripes - Print 10 x 8

Summer Fun -' Butterfly on Blue' - Print 8 x 8

Jemmas Gems - Etsy Store








2 comments:

  1. I am loving the polka dot backgrounds you do and who can resist the cows? Now I just need a nursery to decorate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica! I'm so glad you love
    the polka dot Cows! They will brighten up any
    nursery for sure!
    Stay tuned for more lovelies!
    Cheers!
    Jemma
    P.S. If you haven't already you can sign up for
    'Follow Jemma by Email' for all the latest and up to datest!

    ReplyDelete