Saturday, June 30, 2012

* New* ACEO's in my Etsy Shop! by Jemmas Gems


Finally, my *NEW* ACEO's are here!  I just listed them in my Etsy shop and
they are so cute.....mini-art prints and so affordable! 
Shipping is FREE in the USA.

ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals". These cards have one main rule, they are 2.5 x 3.5 inches - the size of a trading card.

They are a great way to collect art works and are fun to decorate with and display in any room in your home. They are also excellent gift choices for your friends or family who enjoy collecting ACEO's.
Go to my shop for details:    Jemmas Gems Etsy Store

 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Love the rooster ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emele, thank you for your kinds words. ACEO's are fun! Are you an Etsyier? Thanks for your comment!
    Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete